Executive Breakfast Seminar
Fundamentally, we’re living in a far more technology-advanced world than we were a decade ago. If you need convincing of this, consider the fact that the iPad has only been around since 2010, and the iPhone only came out a few years before that. Average broadband speeds have increased roughly five-fold in the last decade, making it possible for businesses and individuals to do far more online.
This rise in the widespread technology use brought with it a rise in cyber crime, threat actors and new forms of crime. For threat actors, the possibilities increased exponentially, along with potential rewards.
The fact that cyber crime now permeates every facet of society shows why cyber security is crucially important.
Join Level 10 Technology and Datto for this event to learn how you and your organization can fight back against disasters, threat actors and more. RSVP today.
When: Thursday, November 7, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Breakfast Will Be Served)
Where: The Looking Glass, 329 Warfield Blvd., Clarksville, TN
During This Executive Breakfast You'll Discover...
- The two-step backup system you must have in place to be 100% certain your business is back up and running FAST in the event of a complete system meltdown or disaster.
- The only surefire way to know if your data is being backed up without errors or corruption; almost 99% of business owners never perform this simple check.
- The shocking misunderstanding most business owners have about their current backup system; if you think just backing up the data is enough, you'll be appalled after hearing this.
- How to get back up and running in the shortest time possible; we'll reveal what most backup providers don't want you to know about their backup systems that could have you down for days - possibly weeks - trying to restore your data.
- In 2018 hackers have stolen over a half a billion personal records that''s a 127% jump from 2017.
- 43% of cyber attacks target small business. 64% of companies have experienced web-based attacks. 62% experienced phishing & social engineering attacks. 59% of companies experienced malicious code and botnets and 51% experienced denial of service attacks.
- 95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error.
- Most companies take nearly 6 months to detect a data breach, even major ones
Join us and learn the simple things your organization can do to stay protected against threat actors.
Chief Information Officer
Level 10 Technology
Alexander is a cyber security professional that provides cyber & information security, threat intelligence, penetration testing, digital forensics and incident response for clients and businesses of all sizes. He is a certified digital forensics examiner where he has assisted on investigations involving identification, analysis and presentation of data.
Alexander has devoted his life’s work to help thwart network intrusion efforts and expose methodologies of various threat actors.
Channel Development Manager
North Carolina native, Lauren has had a distinguished career as a leader in business and technology. A lover of all things tech, Lauren joined Datto after 5+ years at Red Hat. During her career at Red Hat, Lauren managed the North American Enterprise Telco accounts focusing on technical training solutions. Today, Lauren serves on the Business Development Team as a Channel Development Manager at Datto, representing Datto at numerous trade shows and technology conferences throughout North America.